Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20460 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,797TL (Mex$ 13,670) in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)