Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 166% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,111TL (£1,313) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)