Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.663 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,516TL (£1,826) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)