Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.241 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 219% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,162TL (£1,789) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)