Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.282 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 188% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,766TL (£1,470) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)