Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.591 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 174% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,552TL (£1,863) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)