Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.580 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 167% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,014TL (£1,750) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)