Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 166% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,970TL (£1,862) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)