Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,036TL (S/. 4,163) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)