Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07192 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,091TL (Php42,977) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (40 minutes ago)