Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,121TL (CH$587,887) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (21 minutes ago)