Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,894TL (CH$730,834) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)