Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,288TL (CH$558,999) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (34 minutes ago)