Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37657 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 341% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,340TL (Bs 38,081) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)