Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38539 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 319% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,647TL (Bs 25,030) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)