Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36221 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 336% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,611TL (Bs 37,578) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)