Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 62% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 961TL (Bs 7,329,538) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)