Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36841 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 310% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,849TL (Bs 26,735) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)