Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,615 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19437 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,342TL (E£ 6,906) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)