Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,078 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34524 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,095TL (E£ 8,965) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)