Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,660 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26591 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,470TL (E£ 9,288) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)