Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,529 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23082 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,876TL (E£ 8,128) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)