Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.845 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 180% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,390TL (AU$2,949) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)