Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.499 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 201% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,948TL (AU$2,843) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (35 minutes ago)