Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.925 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 142% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,804TL ($1,479) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)