Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 179% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,457TL (€2,347) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)