Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 139% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,570TL (€2,393) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)