Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07088 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,453TL (Php62,818) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)