Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07625 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,412TL (Php57,857) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)