Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06846 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,076TL (Php44,936) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)