Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,190TL (Php65,655) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)