Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07462 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,465TL (Php46,431) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)