Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,756TL (€1,452) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)