Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,854TL (€1,173) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)