Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,377TL (€940) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)