Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,099TL (€1,021) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)