Cost of living comparison between Cadiz, Spain and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,821TL (€1,436) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)