Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,226TL (€1,294) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)