Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17730 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,629TL (Mex$ 26,106) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)