Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18993 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,710TL (Mex$ 24,799) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)