Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20044 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,503TL (Mex$ 17,478) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (33 minutes ago)