Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02198 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,958TL (271,031 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)