Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02207 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,955TL (269,861 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)