Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01884 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,104TL (217,786 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (43 minutes ago)