Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,262TL (4,449 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)