Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,331TL (﷼ 56,502,774) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)