Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 149% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,224TL (₩2,149,172) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)