Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00379 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,848TL (₩1,543,275) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)