Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,152TL in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)