Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,602TL in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)