Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,905TL in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (27 minutes ago)