Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,613TL in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (31 minutes ago)