Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,843TL in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)