Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,408TL (€1,352) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (26 minutes ago)