Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.658 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,938TL (€1,060) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)