Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,318TL (€1,457) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)