Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,488TL (1,758 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)