Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,878TL (1,895 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)