Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,372TL (﷼ 4,513) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)