Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,989TL (﷼ 4,180) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)