Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,301TL (﷼ 3,292) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)