Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,392TL (﷼ 3,595) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (36 minutes ago)