Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,740TL (﷼ 4,588) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)