Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,327TL ($1,192) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)