Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.495 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,145TL ($900) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)