Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.676 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,547TL ($1,186) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)