Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,182TL ($1,170) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)