Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,274TL (1,525,191 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (27 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)