Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00307 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,625TL (1,507,171 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (37 minutes ago)