Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,137TL (1,893,475 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)