Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,133TL (1,539,815 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (40 minutes ago)