Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,846TL ($1,667) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)