Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,429 prices entered by 481 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20474 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,746TL (ARS $13,412) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)