Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,214 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23625 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,154TL (ARS $17,584) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)