Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,366 prices entered by 475 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19147 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,566TL (ARS $13,402) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)