Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,242 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19422 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,672TL (ARS $13,758) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (43 minutes ago)