Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,782TL (€1,180) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)