Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,196 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01476 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,233TL (286,777 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)