Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,645 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01272 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,437TL (348,823 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)