Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,546 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01240 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,288TL (345,809 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)