Cost of living comparison between Bucheon, South Korea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,234TL (₩1,409,991) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)