Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00314 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,238TL (₩1,350,137) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (18 minutes ago)