Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,045 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,452TL (4,620 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)