Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,409 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,639TL (4,036 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)