Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,184 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,425TL (4,184 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)