Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,338 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,692TL (4,289 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)