Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,786 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,060TL (3,407 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)