Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,152TL (COL$3,218,494) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)