Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05895 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,338TL (руб 39,663) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)