Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13870 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,900TL (28,121 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)