Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18265 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,936TL (21,550 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)