Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08782 TRY / GMD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,093TL (57,995 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)