Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07811 TRY / GMD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,624TL (46,403 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)