Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07274 TRY / GMD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,460TL (75,066 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)