Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.883 TRY / BBD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 180% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,389TL (4,456 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)