Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,904TL (€1,189) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)