Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,456TL (€1,169) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)