Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 220% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,402TL (1,689,382 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)