Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.822 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,014TL (€832) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)