Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,374TL (€1,199) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)