Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,611TL (3,367 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)