Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.877 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,692TL (4,210 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (14 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (39 minutes ago)