Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.910 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,720TL (2,989 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)