Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,369TL (3,362 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)