Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (4,023 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (44 minutes ago)