Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,766TL (4,190 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)