Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,263TL (₨87,254) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (7 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)