Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,450TL (€893) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)