Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,829TL (€975) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)