Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,099TL (€885) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)