Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,959 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.813 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 233% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,992TL ($2,096) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)