Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,009 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.942 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 236% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,073TL ($2,048) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)