Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 422%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00686 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 247% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,024TL (1,315,146 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)