Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 475%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 261% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,747TL (1,795,847 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (41 minutes ago)