Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 424%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00816 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 237% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,092TL (1,114,546 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)