Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 112% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,500TL (€1,329) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)