Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,230TL (€1,208) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)