Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46049 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,050TL (13,137 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)