Cost of living comparison between Borås, Sweden and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34534 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,341TL (15,464 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)