Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 150% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,749TL (€1,230) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)