Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.539 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,895TL (€1,299) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)