Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.658 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,084TL (€1,306) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)