Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 107% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,225TL (€1,544) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)