Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,022TL (€1,505) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)