Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 146% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,659TL (€1,069) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)